Dr. Kristin Williams MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Waxahachie, TX

3.9

October 12th, 2016
Wonderful Dr. HORRENDOUS Office manager and front office staff
Dr. Williams is WONDERFUL, her front office staff and office manager however are some of the most unprofessional people I've ever met. Robin Sanchez the office manager is a condescending B. She tries to discuss patient information in the middle of the waiting room, called me a liar to my face and said she'd rather me find a new doctor than have to deal with me again. All because the girl who was supposed to verify my insurance failed to say they needed a copy of the card before my appointment and not just the numbers she asked for. Even after showing up 15 minutes early for my apt, they waited until 2 minutes til to ask for a copy of my card and then told me it was too late to verify my insurance.

June 1st, 2016
Dr. Kristin Williams
Dr. Williams is sweet and gentle. She has a stellar education and experience record but does not come off as conceited. She is a blessing to the women of Waxahachie!

March 28th, 2016
Mrs.
Love Dr. Williams - She is a Wonderful Dr. as well as a Fabulous Person . I have been going to her since I moved here in 2011 . No one around Waxahachie better than Dr. Williams.

December 17th, 2015
Unprofessional
Induced me when baby was not ready to come and no medical reason to. Prolonged inducing all day left me with extreme exhaution. Painful and emotional labor experience. Unprofessional.

October 30th, 2012
Great Doctor! AWFUL FRONT DESK PEOPLE!
The Front Desk assistants just act really snotty and don't care about you. I think Dr. William's is a wonderful dr. Her front desk people need some attitude ajustments!

September 1st, 2012
Very caring doctot.

August 24th, 2012
A Great Doctor
Dr. Williams is an excellent doctor. She takes the time to explain and discuss things with patients. I trust her opinions and am quite relieved to be in such great care.

March 8th, 2010
Great Dr. but needs to replace front office staff
Dr. Williams did my hystorectomy and is an awsome dr. but I cant stand her front office staff they are very rude.my family dr. replaced his front office staff for the very same thing Dr. willams would do well to do the same!!!!

January 15th, 2010
Great Doctor
I had my first visit with Dr. Kristin Williams and absolutely loved her. She is very compassionate and easy to talk to. Her demeanor immediately placed me at ease and I knew that I had chosen the right OB/GYN. I will say that her front office staff needs management and patient care skills. However, once taken into the treatment room, her nurse and phlebotomist on staff were wonderful.

June 26th, 2009
The Most HORRIBLE Office Staff
I went to the ER with a RUPTURED OVARIAN CYST. The ER doctor told me to make sure I follow up with my ob/gyn, which is Dr. Williams. I've made 5 attempts within the past 2 business days. No one will contact me to set an appointment. Apparently they don't care about a patient who experienced the most extreme pain I've ever felt in my life, and don't want for a doctor to follow up with me.Don't waste your time here. Althought I like Dr. Williams, I can't handle a staff that treats patients this way. And since the majority of time spent at an office is with the staff, I expect better treatment.