A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Nelson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin E Nelson MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin E. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Kristin Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Nelson practices Internal Medicine near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Internists.