Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. L Newby
Dr. L Newby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC, with another office in Durham, NC. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Newby is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Duke University Hospital and Duke Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. L Newby has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. L Newby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.
Dr. Eric Velazquez
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Durham, NC 0 mi19
Dr. Tanya Helms
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Durham, NC 0 mi
Dr. Mitchell Horwitz
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Durham, NC 0 mi24