Internist

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 17th, 2011

Dr. Olson has great follow up, but its probably just so that she can charge me more. Her staff was very nice, and she seems like a really nice person. However, after two incorrect diagnoses, I do not think I will be returning to see Dr. Olson.

Dr show details Dr
by jonathan on Mar 24th, 2011

Dr Olson is a marvelous doctor. Her office, with staff and administration not her responsibility, is poor. Lab results were sent to the wrong person, the office staff can be rude, and the other doctors, whom I contact with when Dr Olson was not available, are cold or indifferent.

Oct 7th, 2010

Dr. Olson is smart, caring, careful, and persistent in diagnosing a problem. She found what other doctors had missed. She's great.

Apr 2nd, 2010

Not a very attentive Doctor, has a definite problem with the discovery and the treatment of stroke victims.

Best Dr. Around show details Best Dr. Around
by Cheryl Kennedy on Dec 14th, 2009

Dr. Olson is so great. She calls to check on me after my visit during her off hours. She is like a dog after a bone when it comes to finding the problem. Until she finds what is wrong she makes does her very best to not leave me in pain. She's amazing and also not a big drug pusher, but more like "let's get to the bottom of this."