A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Parris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Parris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parris graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Parris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Helaine Parris MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin H. Parris practice?
- Dr. Kristin Parris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Parris practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.