Dr. Kristin Ratliff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Ratliff?

November 1st, 2016

patient

She saved my life...

January 7th, 2016

Best GYN ever!

Dr. Ratliff is the best GYN I've ever had, and I am 60 years old, so I've been through plenty of them. You will feel like you are with a friend, not a doctor. She is so warm, personable, and informal, you'll forget you are even in a clinical setting. She is extremely knowleable and very good at explaining things. She even calls you back on the phone! I can't say enough good things about her.

September 1st, 2015

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DOCTOR RATCLIFF FOR TEN YEARS AND SHE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND TAKES THE TIME SHE NEEDS

March 30th, 2015

Best OBGYN I've ever had

I have been going to Dr. Ratliff for almost 10 years now, and I would never switch! She is caring, compassionate, and understanding. She never makes you feel uncomfortable or awkward, no matter what is going on with your feminine health. I had a slight medical scare a few years back and Dr. Ratliff was wonderful through every step. She called me personally with test results, eased my fears, and answered any/all questions I had. You never feel rushed with Dr. Ratliff. I wish she was my OBGYN and my PCP... she is that good!

February 19th, 2014

Very down to earth and compassionate approach. She never rushes through the exam and she is always prepared to answer questions while taking the time to address any concerns. Wonderful person and wonderful doctor.

March 18th, 2013

The best!

Dr. Ratliff is probably the best GYN I've ever had. She isn't clinical or businesslike, and she makes you feel at ease. I never feel rushed by her. She really cares about you and it shows!

August 4th, 2011

Outstanding

Dr Ratliff and her assistants are amazing. I always disliked going to the doctors for any reason because most I had seen didn't seem to care about my individual needs. I had a very personal and traumatic occurance and needed to see an OBGYN. I stumbled upon Dr. Ratliff and from the first visit I was absolutely in awe of how her and her staff are so caring, kind, courteous and attentive. In one specific incident on a Friday afternoon I had a concern, where I felt I was probably overreacting, but nevertheless when I called with some questions Dr. Ratliff said if I would like to come in that day just to make sure everything was ok and to put my mind at ease, I could do so. I did and when I apologized to her and her staff for overreacting they assured me I could call any time with any concern and they would not hesitate to help. Dr. Ratliff and her staff truly care about their patients' well being and peace of mind. I would recommend this office over and over again.

September 28th, 2010

Dr Ratliff is an amazing person, so lucky to have her as my ob

I first saw Dr Ratliff in 2007 when I was pregnant with my daughter. She is a very easy going DR. She does not push agendas, or seem judgmental. Honestly she seems like a DR who really cares about her patients and loves what she does.She has been there for me through a lot over the last 3 years and I am glad to say that I would, and I do recommend her to all of my friends and family.Thank you Dr. Ratliff for everything, I am so lucky to have you!

April 21st, 2017