A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Razzeca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Razzeca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Razzeca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Razzeca graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Razzeca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Joan Razzeca MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin J. Razzeca practice?
- Dr. Kristin Razzeca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Razzeca practices Internal Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA.
See Mountain View Internists.