A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Reidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Reidy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reidy graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Reidy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reidy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristin E. Reidy practice?
Dr. Kristin Reidy practices Ophthalmology near Los Alamos, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Los Alamos Ophthalmologists.