A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Reihman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Reihman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Reihman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Reihman graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reihman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin C Reihman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin C. Reihman practice?
- Dr. Kristin Reihman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Reihman practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.