A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Reihman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Reihman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reihman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Reihman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Reihman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Reihman graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reihman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin C Reihman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin C. Reihman practice?
- Dr. Kristin Reihman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Reihman practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.