A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Remus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Remus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Remus, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Remus graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Remus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Elise Remus DO and MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin E. Remus practice?
- Dr. Kristin Remus has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Remus practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.