A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Nelson is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Schad Nelson DO is a female Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Kristin S. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Kristin Nelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Nelson practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Cave Creek, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Cave Creek Otolaryngologists, Cave Creek Plastic Surgeons, and Cave Creek Surgeons.