A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristin S. Nelson practice?
Dr. Kristin Nelson practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Cave Creek, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Cave Creek Otolaryngologists and Cave Creek Plastic Surgeons.