Dr. Kristin Santangelo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Santangelo?

January 8th, 2016

The doctor listen to me, examined me, and helped me.

September 29th, 2015

a great doctor

The one bad review given Dr. S is so terribly OFF the mark. Dr. Santangelo is caring and thorough. She is a great listener and so complete with her explanations to me. Even when I don't understand the first time, she is completely patient and thoroughly re-explains with caring. She follows through on my progress. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

June 21st, 2015

Dr. Santangelo correctly diagnosed my cancer and successfully operated while it was in its early stages. She continues to monitor me and I am totally confdent with her. I would recommend her to any one with any urology problems. She is the kind of doctor we all want to find when dealing with a seriouss illness

March 31st, 2015

Outstanding in all respects

July 23rd, 2014

Very pleased

My internist sent me to Dr. Santangelo and I was very pleased. Although I only had to visit her office twice, I found the office staff very efficient and Dr. Santangelo very thorough and patient in listening to my reasons for visiting her.

August 10th, 2013

This doctor is dangerous

I would not send my dog to this doctor. She is abusive, rushed, and is not a good listener or fact finder. Quite frankly her inabilities are dangerous. She comes up with preconceived ideas before evaluating all of the facts and is unwilling to admit when her ideas turn out to be incorrect. Her ego gets in the way of her being a good physician.

September 28th, 2012

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Santangelo is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. She is calm, patient, and clearly explains anything she is going to do. She also clearly explains any risks, even very minor ones, for any procedure. I have complete confidence in her.Her office staff is also very nice. Like Dr. Santangelo, they are helpful, professional, and warm. Both the doctor and her staff have a "no problem, that's do-able" attitude. Refreshing!To top it off, I don't think I've ever been to an office that was so on-time.

May 28th, 2008