A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Sargent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Sargent, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Sargent, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargent graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Sargent has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sargent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristin A. Sargent practice?
Dr. Kristin Sargent practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.