A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Schofield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Schofield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Schofield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schofield graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schofield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Heywood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Nicole Schofield MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin N. Schofield practice?
- Dr. Kristin Schofield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Schofield practices Family Medicine near Gardner, MA.
See Gardner Family Physicians.