A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Schroederus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Schroederus is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Schroederus, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroederus graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Schroederus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Mary Schroederus MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin M. Schroederus practice?
- Dr. Kristin Schroederus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Schroederus practices Allergy & Immunology near Mequon, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lombard, IL and Warrenville, IL.
See Mequon Allergists.