A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Schroederus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Schroederus is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroederus
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schroederus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Schroederus, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroederus graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schroederus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin M Schroederus MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin M. Schroederus practice?
- Dr. Kristin Schroederus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Schroederus practices Allergy & Immunology near Lombard, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mequon, WI and Naperville, IL.
See Lombard Allergists.