A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Schroederus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Schroederus, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroederus graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Schroederus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schroederus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristin M. Schroederus practice?
Dr. Kristin Schroederus practices Allergy & Immunology near Mequon, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lombard, IL and Warrenville, IL.
See Mequon Allergists.