A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Shipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Shipman, Pediatric Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Shipman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shipman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Elaine Shipman MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristin E. Shipman practice?
- Dr. Kristin Shipman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Shipman practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO and Louisville, CO.
See Denver Surgeons and Denver Pediatric Surgeons.