A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Spencer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Spencer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Western Med Ctr Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin C Spencer MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin C. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Kristin Spencer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Spencer practices Emergency Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Emergency Physicians.