More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristin Stackpole
Dr. Kristin Stackpole, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crestview Hills, KY, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Stackpole is affiliated with Jewish Hospital, Mercy Hospital of Fairfield and Bethesda North Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristin Stackpole has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kristin Stackpole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crestview Hills, KY.
Dr. Nancy Crimmins
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Crestview Hills, KY 0.01 mi16
Dr. J Willging
Pediatrics, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
Crestview Hills, KY 0.01 mi31
Dr. Stephanie Logsdon
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Residency
Crestview Hills, KY 0.01 mi6