A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Stout, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stout graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stout has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stout accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristin M. Stout practice?
Dr. Kristin Stout practices Pediatrics near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians.