Dr. Kristin Tarbet MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2017
Dr. Tarbet is among the best of the best
Dr. Tarbet is usually booked out a minimum of a month in advance, often more, and her schedule is tightly packed. So if promptness is a dealbreaker for you, you might be disappointed. That said, there's a very good reason she has such a long wait list. She is a master injectionist (she teaches it), and an anesthesiologist acquaintance who works with hundreds of cosmetic surgeons says that Dr. Tarbet has a certain artistic flair that the others just don't. If/when i need a browlift or facelift she is who i will see. She has a very caring, warm nature, and even though she's super busy i have never felt rushed. She recently fixed a major aesthetic issue from a bad response to Sculptura (my body basically rejected it). I was super nervous and though she hadn't seen that before (it caused a weird pull on my musculature) she corrected it and now it looks even better than before the issue. I've been going to her for years for fillers and I won't go anywhere else. Another doctor had told me i needed a lower eye bleph and she said no way, my lower eyes look great. Above all she is honest and will talk me out of things she doesn't think I need while explaining why. She also has an equally fantastic staff. Chris Greaves does the prp injections and i am having such phenomenal results with them that he says i probably won't be needing any more fillers for long time. He is an outstanding practitioner, spends as much time as necessary, explains things thoroughly and makes sure we are getting the exact look I'm going for. He's super friendly, skilled, and absolutely loves his work, which shows. I started doing prp for the hair as well and am beginning to see the difference. They charge an incredibly reasonable rate for this specialized procedure (for both face and scalp) and they're one of the only clinics around to offer it. I love working with this guy! He also is very honest and takes a less is more approach. I had my first opportunity to see Steve yesterday for Botox and he actually talked me out of doing a couple of areas because he felt I didn't need them and he likes to be conservative. He wants the face to look expressive and natural while getting the results I am seeking. I loved his honesty and will see the results in a week. He's also friendly as can be. They offer a 10% pre-book discount as well(!) I should mention that with Steve and Chris there is virtually no wait time. So if I'm going to see Dr. Tarbet i just pencil in extra time, bring a book and consider myself fortunate to be next in line to see such a skilled and popular doctor. She also maintains two very busy out-of-state clinics. That's how in-demand she is. The rest of the staff who book the appointments etc. are also incredibly personable, complimentary and I always get the sense they are one big happy family, which makes me that much more comfortable to be there. This clinic gets my highest possible recommendation.

October 30th, 2016
If you are contemplating plastic surgery, I can recommend scheduling consultation with Dr. Tarbet. She and her staff answered all of my questions and the surgery was everything I had hoped for. I am very happy with the results.

May 13th, 2015
I just love this office. Dr. Tarbet is always so attentive to her patients and takes time to listen to us. Her staff are always very friendly, offering me coffee or tea with chocolates when I arrive. They are top notch!

January 28th, 2015
Facelift
I had my facelift done with Dr. Kristin Tarbet 4 years ago and I love my results! My before and after pictures are posted in the clinic for everyone to see what an amazing job she did. Dr. Tarbet is such a compassionate physician who listens to her patients. She and her team put me at ease through everything. I have had great follow-up even after my surgery to help me maintain my facelift for years to come. I never met a surgeon who cared so much! I recommend her to all of my friends and family!

May 13th, 2013
I had eye lid and brow lift and Dr Tarbet did excellent job and no scaring. I highly recommend Dr Tarbet and the staff because very knowledgeable and especially for eye injections or surgery.

September 27th, 2012
Truly a caring physcian!
I recently had the Quicklift procedure done less than a month ago and from the very beginning I felt at ease and that my best interests mattered to her. She was sensitive to the outcome I wanted and I felt like her and her staff has been there for me to answer questions and provide quality care. This was a huge decision for me and investment in bringing my youth back and I feel that she has given me the results I wanted. She is without a doubt the best choice I made and I would do it again.

October 23rd, 2010
This office is totally unorganized. The staff and the Doctor do not communicate on the same level. The Doctor promises you one thing and the staff tells you another. Not available or whatever they choose. No coordination!

May 19th, 2017