A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Shealey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Shealey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Shealey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shealey graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shealey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Joy Shealey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin J. Shealey practice?
- Dr. Kristin Shealey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Shealey practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.