Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristin Vergunst
Dr. Kristin Vergunst, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingston, NY, with other offices in Biloxi, MS and Kingston, NY (and 1 other location). Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Vergunst is affiliated with Singing River Hospital System, George County Hospital and Garden Park Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristin Vergunst has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Kristin Vergunst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, NY.
Dr. Somsak Bhitiyakul
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Kingston, NY 0 mi47
Dr. Mays Al-Shaer
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Kingston, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Alfonso Cutugno
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Kingston, NY 0 mi30