A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Verville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Verville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Verville, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Verville graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Verville has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Medical Center
- Rusk County Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Chippewa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Elizabeth Verville MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin E. Verville practice?
- Dr. Kristin Verville has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Verville practices Family Medicine near Chippewa Falls, WI.
See Chippewa Falls Primary Care Doctors.