Dr. Kristin Welter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Welter?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Welter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2015

Dr. Welter has renewed my faith in the medical profession. I had given up trust, felt Doctors didn't care, patients represent income, Dr's 'practice' medicine, hardly ever received any reliable diagnosis. Xr. Welter has restored my belief that there are Doctors who do listen and care for their patients, thank you Doc.

January 22nd, 2014

Dr. Welter has been my primary physician for over thirteen years, and she is simply wonderful! She is all professional and she is also very personable. At first, she does seem a little "too cool", but once you get to know her, you will find that she is super kind and considerate. She is very intelligent and has a good sense of humor. What I like most about her is that she is very genuine. I can tell by all of the answers and advice she gives me. She really cares about her patients and always has her patients' best interest above anything else. She takes the time to give a complete and thorough exam. I never feel rushed during any visit. She listens to her patients and never judges. I can be completely open to her about anything, and I have complete trust in her. I know I am in good hands. She has my utmost respect for a doctor.

February 28th, 2017