A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Whapshare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Whapshare, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whapshare graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Whapshare has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Johnson Whapshare MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin J. Whapshare practice?
- Dr. Kristin Whapshare has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Whapshare practices Emergency Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, VA.
See Arlington Heights Emergency Physicians.