A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Woodbury is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodbury
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Woodbury Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Dr. Woodbury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Woodbury DO is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin Woodbury practice?
- Dr. Kristin Woodbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Woodbury practices Otolaryngology near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Otolaryngologists.