A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Wheat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Wheat is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Dr. Wheat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
- NorthBay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Woodbury Wheat DO is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin W. Wheat practice?
- Dr. Kristin Wheat has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Wheat practices Otolaryngology near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Otolaryngologists.