A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Woodbury is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodbury
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodbury Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Dr. Woodbury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Woodbury DO is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin Woodbury practice?
- Dr. Kristin Woodbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Woodbury practices Otolaryngology near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Otolaryngologists.