A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Whitaker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitaker
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Whitaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Whitaker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Whitaker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Jo Whitaker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin J. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Kristin Whitaker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Whitaker practices Family Medicine near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Primary Care Doctors.