A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Whitaker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Whitaker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Jo Whitaker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin J. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Kristin Whitaker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Whitaker practices Family Medicine near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Family Physicians.