Learn more about Dr. Kristin Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Whitaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitaker
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Whitaker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Whitaker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Jo Whitaker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin J. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Kristin Whitaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Whitaker practices Family Medicine near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Family Physicians.