Dr. Kristin Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 1st, 2015
Fantastic Doctor!!

July 9th, 2014
Neuro issues due to pinched nerve and stroke.
Dr Williams is very friendly and take time to discuss my issues. I have never felt I was being rushed due to another patient waiting. She has guided me in other directions that may help resolve my health issue. I am very comfortable talking with her and feel like I have been a long-time patient! I would recommend Dr. Williams to anyone having neuro conditions. Thank you, Dr. Williams for being my doctor!

September 3rd, 2013
Misdiagnosed
Dr. Wiliams spent less than 15 minutes with me on a facial pain issue I had been suffering from for 9 months. She did not examine my face but was quickly able to diagnos me with Trigeminal Neuralgia and prescribed a years worth of medicine. I doubted her quick diagnosis and came to find I was clenching my jaw and only needed a mouth guard! I have written a letter to her practice and am very dissapointed.

June 15th, 2012
WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN (and I've seen many)!!!!!
I never write reviews, but felt I had to express how horrible Dr. Williams is after my two visits. I couldn't agree more with the other recent reviewers that she is uncaring, did not do an exam, and made me feel stupid for asking any sort of questions. She has the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered - she had her back to me the whole appointment typing on the computer! When she asked my symptoms and I listed them she just continued typing and never gave me any insight or answers about my symptoms! I'm mad at myself for going back to her the second time! I'm never going back to her again and am searching for a new neurologist!!

April 13th, 2012
Aloof, uncaring, inhuman doctor
This is the worst doctor experience I've ever had. She is a nasty, uncaring, non-compassionate woman. Don't waste your time with this person. She will make you feel stupid, insignificant, annoying and worthless.

January 10th, 2012
Impatient, moody, just plain doesn't put forth the effort
Dr Williams needs a brush up on courses in bedside manner and empathy. Her lack of patience and sincerity is off putting. And I did not like to feel that I could not ask a question without offending her intelligence or position as a physician. A patient needs to be able to ask questions and GET answers, not impatient irritibility.

May 26th, 2011
good, friendly doctor
She was a very pleasant woman, appointment was on time, she spent time listening to me, and reassured me.

February 15th, 2011
After a 5 minute exam, Dr. Williams diagnosed me with migraines and sent me to the hospital for an IV infusion of medications to break up the headache, telling me to call her the next day if the headache came back. Not only did I call that day, but 3 more times, including the day after spending time in the ER for debilitating pain, dizziness, vomiting, and lack of motor control. Dr. Williams never returned a single call. I trusted her to help me, and she made it clear by her lack of response that she didn't care anything about me or helping me get better.

June 24th, 2010
Dr. Williams made me feel like I was getting on her nerves by asking her question. I felt like she dismissed me.

February 2nd, 2010
Best Neurologist in Virginia!
A great doc with fantastic sense of humor and great bed side manner. My elderly parents love her and drive 120 miles to see her! Highly intelligent.

October 22nd, 2009
Excellent domain knowledge of field and very thorough on getting to root cause of complex potential insect born disease with autoimmune complications