A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Wingfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Wingfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingfield graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wingfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Anne Wingfield MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin A. Wingfield practice?
- Dr. Kristin Wingfield has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Wingfield practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corte Madera, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors and San Francisco Sports Medicine Doctors.