A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Woodard is Good. Dr. Woodard has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodard graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Woodard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children`s Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Woodard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristin E. Woodard practice?
Dr. Kristin Woodard practices Family Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH.
See Toledo Family Physicians.