A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Borgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Borgen, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borgen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Borgen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina R Borgen MD is a female Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kristina R. Borgen practice?
- Dr. Kristina Borgen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristina Borgen practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Park Ridge Pathologists.