Dr. Kristina Box MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Indianapolis, IN

• Good
  • Bad

January 9th, 2017
Caring and compassionate practitioner. One of the best!
Dr. Box has always always provided great and caring medical service in all my visits. She is a skilled surgeon and medical provider. I could not ask for a doctor that is more compassionate, caring or respectful in how she treats her patients and their needs.

August 11th, 2016
Very incompassionate
Awful bedside manner! Literally yelled at me while doing a procedure because I yelled out of pain. It's her way or no way- and wouldn't even explore any other options! I felt so uncomfortable I had to switch doctors 6months into pregnancy. Would not recommend !!

May 18th, 2016
Caring Doctor
Helped me with my medical issue with a great concern and kindness

February 16th, 2012
Dr. Box was amazing!! Her caring, professional manner made my high-risk pregnancy that much easier. Her thorough explanations helped to calm my nerves. Would definitely recommend her!!

March 13th, 2011
office visit
my wait time was only 10 minutes. (this was a plus) staff was friendly. good atmosphere. Dr.Box was very knowledgable and made me feel at ease.overall my experience at the Clearvista Women's Care was a good one!

July 20th, 2010
Personable, trusted OB
I have been a patient of Dr. Box's for about three years. The only frustration I have had in that time is that it was VERY difficult to get my first GYN appointment with her (I waited about 6 mons to get in). It was worth it though. She is a fantastic doctor who puts me at ease. I am not pregnant and see her regularly and have been thrilled atthe care I have received as well as the time she spends with me. She is professional, sensitive, courteous and never appears that she thinks my questions are silly or stupid. Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Box.

December 18th, 2009
I felt very safe and confident with Dr. Box taking care of me during my pregnancy and delivery. She is a great doctor with many years of experience. She answered all my questions during my pregnancy and was always very honest and upfront. Additionally, I knew if anything went wrong during delivery, she would handle it the best way possible. She is also very caring and comforting. She is not only a quality doctor, but a quality person also. With something as important as the birth of your child, you want to go with the best and I know I had the best with Dr. Box.

November 5th, 2009
A very genuine, caring doctor with a terrific "bedside" manner...a doctor who is very up-front yet very gentle. Definitely, one of the best.

February 16th, 2009
Excellent Obstetrician
Dr. Box is an experienced clinician with exceptional bedside manner. She genuinely cares about her patients, and she makes sure all of her patients questions are answered. She respects her patients' opinions and is able to effectively incorporate patients' individualized goals into the care she provides. Her follow through is exceptional, and both she and her office staff are extremely professional. I would highly recommend her to others, and I have been very satisfied with the care that I have received from her in the past.

November 15th, 2008
Failed Bedside Manners 101
Will not consider patient opinions. Her way or the highway! Extremely poor bedside manners. Doesn't listen to patient. She is right, anyone who disagrees is WRONG! Didn't take necessary action when needed. Would NOT recommend!!!!

February 16th, 2016