A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Brannock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Brannock, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brannock graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Brannock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Renee Brannock MD is a female Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristina R. Brannock practice?
- Dr. Kristina Brannock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristina Brannock practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Pathologists.