Dr. Kristina Campton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristina Campton?

July 29th, 2014

Bum's Rush

This appointment began badly by virtue of her office staff failing to inform me when I made the appointment that they had moved! I ended up going to their old office which was a construction site. If you every want to experience the definition of "bum's rush" book a non-cosmetic procedure appointment with this physician. She spent less than 5 minutes me and exited the room without so much as a goodbye. In fact her departure was so abrupt I didn't know if my appointment had concluded or not (it had).

April 17th, 2014

Horrible Kristina Campton

Horrible. You you have the opportunity to see anyone else please do so. Save yourself and your wallet from this fool. She might look slightly good on paper from her "privileged" lifestyle but she is highly unskillful as a physician. Marketing can only get you so far. She will rush you out, not listen, give poor advice, not properly diagnose, over charge and incorrectly charge for things, and waste your time. After seeing her I guarantee you will be running to another doctor to recover from any damage she does to you.

April 17th, 2013

She didn't look at my skin...

I was really hoping for a thorough consult. I went in with numerous small complaints (redness, large pores, fine wrinkles). She sat down across the room from me and said prescribed me medicine for the redness. Not once did she look close or touch my skin. I don't know how you can diagnose someone without a thorough inspection. As for the fine wrinkles, she suggested Botox as the only option. I felt that her assistant was more thorough and helpful with product choices. They appt was under five minutes.

October 22nd, 2012

Rush

She literally went in and out of the room, I was not even through with what I had to say about my daughter's eczema problem and she was already half way through the door. I had to say, "wait, I'm not done." Granted we are not there for some expensive procedure but we are clients nonetheless. It's as if we didn't have a proper appointment and was just squeezed in but I made theappt weeks in advance and it is not our fault they overbooked or whatever the case may be. Disappointing.

July 29th, 2012

Not Pleased

I waited 45 minutes to be seen by the doctor and then had an appointment that lasted less than 5 minutes. There was also a lack of communication between the doctor and her staff as I ended up leaving the office without one of the prescriptions I was supposed to have. Could it be that the office is not interested in dealing with other than cosmetic procedures?

March 13th, 2012

I look 10 yr's younger NOW .

I'm 47 yr's old with scar from acne from my teenager yr's .She has done wonder's on my face ,I look 10 yr's younger now ,very happy with Dr, Campton .

December 17th, 2010

Dr. Campton has always been very friendly and professional. She diagnosed my problem very quickly and, more importantly, acted immediately. She is always upbeat and open to my questions and concerns

June 14th, 2008

excellent doctor, great bedside manner

March 5th, 2008