A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Casey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Casey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Mercy Medical Center-New Hampton
- Wapiti Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Lynn Casey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristina L. Casey practice?
- Dr. Kristina Casey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristina Casey practices Family Medicine near Hampton, IA.
See Hampton Family Physicians.