Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristina Catrine
Dr. Kristina Catrine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Catrine is affiliated with Childrens Hospital - Minneapolis, University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics and Childrens St. Paul. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristina Catrine has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kristina Catrine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Patrick Carolan
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi32
Dr. Mona Riskalla
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi22
Dr. Annalisa Rudser
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi9