A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Crothers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crothers
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Crothers, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crothers graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Crothers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Anne Crothers MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kristina A. Crothers practice?
- Dr. Kristina Crothers has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristina Crothers practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Critical Care Practitioners, and Seattle Pulmonologists.