Dr. Kristina Drehobl Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kristina Drehobl?

January 19th, 2016

Unethical and Inappropriate - Stay away!

I don't want to even give her one star! I've read the reviews and agree with the terms unethical, inappropriate, stay away. My truth exactly. Went to see this Drehobl quack because I needed a primary physician to examine me prior to surgery. Her MA did! Never saw her! After surgery, went in for follow-up on my blood pressure. She talked a half hour about it! Took my blood pressure again and had to use the red cuff instead of the blue cuff stating, "You're thick, haha, but not fat." Other medical professionals can use the blue cuff just fine on me. I had so many other questions for her. She never asked if I had any. She charged $153 for 30 minutes of her useless babbling.

January 20th, 2014

Had reaccuring bladder infections. Made me feel horrible about being over weight. Instead of addressing why I had reacurring bladder infections, said to me that if my spouse is having sexual intercourse with others that could explain why I get the bladder infections. My husband has always been faithful.... turns out I had an underlying disease that was discovered by another doctor which explains the frequent bladder infections.

October 10th, 2013

STUCK ON STUPID?

SAW HER LAST YEAR. LIKED HER A LOT UNTILL I ASKED HER AS TO WHAT INSURANCE SHE ACCEPTS. TOLD ME "I DON'T KNOW" NEVER WENT BACK TO HER AGAIN. .WHAT DR. ANSWERS LIKE THAT.

January 18th, 2013

She follows your problems. She works with your other Dr.'s she will even call the house when things are bad or if there is a problem with meds, ect.

February 23rd, 2012

I liked her

I saw Dr. Drehobl when I decided to switch from a doctor I had been seeing for many years who was really not doing his job well. My wife had seen her a few times in the past and was impressed. After seeing her myself I was impressed at how much better she and this clinic staff was compared to my previous doctor. She was very thorough and really spent time with me. I was seeing her for pain medication for a chronic back problem (my by back specialist does not administer pain medications - not sure why). I was impressed at how she just did not hand out the prescription but every visit closely counts and calculates how much I am taking and talks about how my other back treatments are going and looks long term at what to do. Other doctors over the years just seemed to either be afraid to prescribe them to me or would hand them out like a blank check. My wife has seen her a few times in the past four years and I have seen her about 5 times in this year and would recommend her as she seems to care and listen. A bonus is now I realize just how bad my previous doctor was!

August 12th, 2015