A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Feja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Feja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Feja, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feja graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Feja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan