Learn more about Dr. Kristina Feja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Feja, Pediatric Infectious Disease Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feja
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Feja, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feja graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Feja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Feja MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Kristina Feja practice?
- Dr. Kristina Feja has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristina Feja practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians and New Brunswick Infectious Disease Doctors.