Learn more about Dr. Kristina Feja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Feja, Pediatric Infectious Disease Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feja
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Feja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Feja, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feja graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Feja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Feja MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Kristina Feja practice?
- Dr. Kristina Feja has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristina Feja practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians and New Brunswick Infectious Disease Doctors.