- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristina Feja
Dr. Kristina Feja, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Feja is affiliated with St Peter's University Hospital, Capital Health System - Mercer Campus and Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristina Feja has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Kristina Feja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Fares Brnouti
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi8
Dr. Michael Lucas
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi18
Dr. Nibal Zaghloul
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi20