Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristina Pakiz
Dr. Kristina Pakiz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pakiz is affiliated with Creighton University Medical Center, Allegent Health Community Memorial and Alegent Health Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristina Pakiz has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Kristina Pakiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Amie Holmes
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice
Omaha, NE 0 mi9
Dr. Catherine Keefe
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Omaha, NE 0 mi15
Dr. Neil Sink
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Omaha, NE 0 mi8