Dr. Kristina Garrels MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Moorhead, MN

February 26th, 2016
Dr. Garrels was very willing to spend the time to discuss the scans I had done and the various treatment options. I appreciated her empathy and professionalism.

March 29th, 2014
Horrible eperience!
She must have stressed at least 3 times that she is NOT available after hours. I found her bedside manner to be cold and unfeeling. One visit with this doctor is all I'll ever have -- I hear she's gone - good riddance!

August 21st, 2012
She is excellent!
She is very professional but with a caring and friendly manner. In 2006 I was diagnosed with kidney cancer. She removed the kidney and gave me great reassuring care over the years. I have given her name to several other people because of my great respect for her and confidence in her. I have absolutely no concerns or criticisms where she or the office staff in Olympia are concerned. Dr. Garrels did just recently leave the Olympia practice and I am very, very sad to see her go. Wherever she goes, do not be reluctant to see her. She is wonderful!

September 26th, 2011
It took a month to get an appointment. I had a bladder infection so I had to go to my family physician first. He had me on the road to recovery before I got to see Dr. Garrells. She seemed friendly & a lot better bedside manor than the last urologist I had gone to. She seemed very thorough & set me up to do a test for my intracystalitis (sp?) right away & a CT to see what was causing all the infections. BUT again another month to set up the next appointment.

April 6th, 2010
The conditions of the office were horrible. There was urine on the toilet seat and on the floor. There was 3 drops of feces on the floor of the examination room I was assigned to. One of the surgeries that I listed in my patient history, the nurse had never heard of and thought that I was "making it up" until I showed her the scars from that surgery. I left more scared than when I came in. After a long discussion with my spouse, I contacted another urologist.