Dr. Kristina Harp Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kristina Harp?

Posted on February 14th, 2017

Wasent really listening to me. Came for a complete physical and she didn't weigh me , didn't really exam me ...as I was talking to her she didn't even look at me really kept writing on her note pad ..she rebutted things I was telling her ..this was the most awful doctor visit I ever seen ...

Love her!

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Dr. Harp is a prompt doctor. I can always get in by the next day often times same day! I don't have to wait in the lobby forever (I've had offices that take over an hour!), I'm usually roomed in about 5 minutes sometimes less. She is quick and to the point, I don't have to worry about a long lengthy appointment, she answers my questions and keeps on topic. I love Dr. Harp she is really smart and always gives me a game plan for how to approach any issues I am having. :)

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Arrogant and refused to admit a bad diagnosis, office staff was equally arrogant, and billed incorrectly.

Highly recommend Dr. Harp

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Harp for many years and every year I appreciate her more. She listens, gives accurate diagnosis, and works hard to find a workable course of treatment. I highly recommend her.

Disappointing

Posted on October 6th, 2015

They have messed up my medicine 12 times in a row . I'm not exadurating, they have given me wrong one all together wrong dose, I had an infection I went in to get antibiotics they didn't call in script when I went to pharmacy later that day, I called them asking politely to do soo the staff was rude toe about it, i didn't get it for 4 more days after calling in daily. There is quite a but more long story short I do not recommend.

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Recently visited this Dr. But let me say something about the employees; got the same day appointment, had my blood work done and got the result 2 days after, my meds was called in promptly. I will recommend this office to friends and relatives.

Lots of docs in LO - find another one

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

useless doctor, incompetent staff

Terrible staff support

Posted on February 1st, 2015

Staff is horrible about taking care of our needs behind the scenes. No call backs and when ordering prescription refills. You can wait up to 5 days for staff to call pharmacy for refills. You ALWAYS have to leave messages and hope they got it. The importance of our calls rates one star.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Difficult to speak to ,interrupted several times, impatient, gave wrong diagnosis

Great Dr

Posted on April 18th, 2014

I have Seen Dr. Harp for about 5 years now, she is very professional, knows about me and has always been helpful with my little things all the way to Major concerns

Posted on November 7th, 2013

This physician would do well to read the current literature on the patient/doctor relationship. It is no longer appropriate for doctors to think they know best. Relationship between a patient and his/her doctor must be collaborative. Doctors must be able to "think outside the box", LISTEN, effectively communicate, and have a collaborative spirit. This doctor had NONE of these qualities and I left her office in tears!

Nut Job

Posted on August 11th, 2012

This woman needs medication! Her staff cannot be held responsible for "lack of management" on the doctor's part. The woman who drew my blood was a peach! I could sense the dissention in the ranks even before I heard the way the doctor spoke to her staff. Any wonder? Dr. Harp is in the wrong profession. She needs to be in a lab where her medical expertise does not have to interact with people.