Dr. Kristina Harp MD, PC Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2017
Wasent really listening to me. Came for a complete physical and she didn't weigh me , didn't really exam me ...as I was talking to her she didn't even look at me really kept writing on her note pad ..she rebutted things I was telling her ..this was the most awful doctor visit I ever seen ...

April 18th, 2016
Love her!
Dr. Harp is a prompt doctor. I can always get in by the next day often times same day! I don't have to wait in the lobby forever (I've had offices that take over an hour!), I'm usually roomed in about 5 minutes sometimes less. She is quick and to the point, I don't have to worry about a long lengthy appointment, she answers my questions and keeps on topic. I love Dr. Harp she is really smart and always gives me a game plan for how to approach any issues I am having. :)

April 13th, 2016
Arrogant and refused to admit a bad diagnosis, office staff was equally arrogant, and billed incorrectly.

January 20th, 2016
Highly recommend Dr. Harp
I have been going to Dr. Harp for many years and every year I appreciate her more. She listens, gives accurate diagnosis, and works hard to find a workable course of treatment. I highly recommend her.

October 6th, 2015
Disappointing
They have messed up my medicine 12 times in a row . I'm not exadurating, they have given me wrong one all together wrong dose, I had an infection I went in to get antibiotics they didn't call in script when I went to pharmacy later that day, I called them asking politely to do soo the staff was rude toe about it, i didn't get it for 4 more days after calling in daily. There is quite a but more long story short I do not recommend.

July 17th, 2015
Recently visited this Dr. But let me say something about the employees; got the same day appointment, had my blood work done and got the result 2 days after, my meds was called in promptly. I will recommend this office to friends and relatives.

May 2nd, 2015
Lots of docs in LO - find another one
useless doctor, incompetent staff

February 1st, 2015
Terrible staff support
Staff is horrible about taking care of our needs behind the scenes. No call backs and when ordering prescription refills. You can wait up to 5 days for staff to call pharmacy for refills. You ALWAYS have to leave messages and hope they got it. The importance of our calls rates one star.

January 26th, 2015
Difficult to speak to ,interrupted several times, impatient, gave wrong diagnosis

April 18th, 2014
Great Dr
I have Seen Dr. Harp for about 5 years now, she is very professional, knows about me and has always been helpful with my little things all the way to Major concerns

November 7th, 2013
This physician would do well to read the current literature on the patient/doctor relationship. It is no longer appropriate for doctors to think they know best. Relationship between a patient and his/her doctor must be collaborative. Doctors must be able to "think outside the box", LISTEN, effectively communicate, and have a collaborative spirit. This doctor had NONE of these qualities and I left her office in tears!

August 11th, 2012
Nut Job
This woman needs medication! Her staff cannot be held responsible for "lack of management" on the doctor's part. The woman who drew my blood was a peach! I could sense the dissention in the ranks even before I heard the way the doctor spoke to her staff. Any wonder? Dr. Harp is in the wrong profession. She needs to be in a lab where her medical expertise does not have to interact with people.