Dr. Kristina Harrington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristina Harrington?

December 23rd, 2015

She's certainly rare in that she seems to really care. People, especially. Doctors like her are hard to find!

July 15th, 2013

Save yourself the trouble

Parents, I can only tell you from experience, save yourself the anguish and mortification of taking your child to this doctor. Worst table manners I've ever experienced, had to leave with my child early. Cold, insensitive, condescending and rude. Seems to champion her recommended "safe" SSRI's as the only solution, and if you even question it or are looking for alternatives, you will be sent on your merry way, $$$$300.00 poorer for half-an-hour of her precious time. I feel like it was all about the money!

October 19th, 2012

Wonderful

My experience was wonderful. The staff was helpful and courteous, and the doctor was very knowledgeable, and nice as well. She really helped me.

August 30th, 2012

Cold

I took my so here and the office as a whole was cold and clinical. I had the feeling it was about the money and not the care of my child. It seemed like they were pushing the newest and most expensive meds on me and when I didn't want to go that way they shunned me.

June 20th, 2011

dr. harrington

she has been very helpful, my only complaints are wait time in the office can be long and getting an appointment can be a pain. both of those i dont really fault dr harrington for. She is very busy and that is why the wait can take a while. as for her actual skills she is great... she saved my life

June 2nd, 2011

My experience with Dr. Harrington was awful! She has no idea what she's talking about, therefore, she's an extremely dangerous doctor is in this field. Her staff is surprisingly worse than she is...if that's possible, they're rude and don't care about the patients. Stay away from her.

August 12th, 2008

Terrible patient care

I was shunted off to a nurse practitioner who was one of the least empathetic persons I've ever met. Considering that I was being treated for depression, empathy is an important aspect of working with a provider. She had a formulaic approach that had nothing to do with what my symptoms were. On follow-up visits it cost me $75 for about 8 minutes with this person. She was cold and stiff and had no business being in this field. She pretended not to notice when I left her office in tears.

May 16th, 2017