Dr. Kristina Holmkvist MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 23rd, 2015
I have to say my last visit to Dr. Holmkvist was my last. My family and I have been seeing her off and on for many years. Maybe it was a bad day for her office staff who led me into the examining room prepared for a biopsy which had been done over 2 mo. ago and then asked me if I was there for the results and when I said no proceeded to ask me why I was there, as she led me to another examining room. But mainly it was Dr. H’s behavior that has disappointed me the most. Bottom line is she left important information off a prescription and then proceeded to tell me it was my fault and that I didn’t do the treatment correctly so I would need to come back in four months to be rechecked. I could go on about my visit with her but I feel like she didn’t have my best interest at heart. That day she ended up loosing not one but 4 patients. I have a family history of skin cancer and I do not trust her to do the right thing.

February 25th, 2015
There NO reviews
Very strange- 60 ratings but 0 reviews for Dr. Holmkvist. If you look at average # of ratings for dermatologists ...it will be ~from 6 to 12 and with some reviews! I am concerned to trust it????? I am looking for good dermatologist I .. I have been disappointed in some places.