A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Hyde, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyde graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hyde has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Lynn Hyde MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristina L. Hyde practice?
- Dr. Kristina Hyde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristina Hyde practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Berkley Internists and Berkley Geriatric Doctors.