A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyde
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hyde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Hyde, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyde graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hyde has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Hyde MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristina Hyde practice?
- Dr. Kristina Hyde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristina Hyde practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Berkley Internists and Berkley Geriatric Doctors.