Dr. Kristina Katzovitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

May 14th, 2016
if you want compassionate, educated care, do NOT go to this dr!
She brushes off your concerns, is arrogant & indifferent to your complaints. I ended up having TWO surgeries when I finally went to an urgent care dr who diagnosed me correctly. And am now dealing with a life-threatening problem that she coldly dismissed. In over 70 yrs, I & my family have never experienced such an apathetic, uncaring, heartless physician. However, you may have an entirely positive experience.

February 22nd, 2015
Do not see this doctor
Would not recommend. I've been seeing her for years but my visits were always minor issues (colds, ear infections, aches and pains) however when I went to see her for an issue that actually would have required several visits and more attention, she was extremely unhelpful and almost appeared to be bored/annoyed with me and decided she didn't want to help me anymore and that I had to go see someone else. If you have a minor issue (like a cold), then I would recommend Her however if you have an issue that may require several visits or trying different medicines, see a doctor that wants to actually help you instead of appearing frustrated and passing you off to see someone else.

February 16th, 2015
This is a doctor who cares about her patients. Very hard to find today. She will spend time with you to explain the things you have concerns about.

June 27th, 2011
Great Doctor - busy office!
Nice to finally find a Dr. that tells it like it is. I was referred to Dr. Katzovitz after another Dr. dismissed symptoms. I ended up avoiding what could have been a major problem if left untreated.

May 18th, 2011
Shopped around a long time till I found someone who is warm, caring and truly interested in the patient. Has ALWAYS taken extensive time to make certain you leave with information and a better state of being that when you came. Found her to be very knowledgeable. Have been a patient for 15 years. To me, there is no one better.

January 10th, 2011
Would not go back
Impersonal, not attentive, brushed aside concerns. Did not perform all needed tests. Confusion in keeping track of patients in the office.