A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Kury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Kury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kury
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Kury, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kury graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kury has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina M Kury MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kristina M. Kury practice?
- Dr. Kristina Kury has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristina Kury practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Critical Care Practitioners and Berkeley Pulmonologists.