A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Kwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Kwak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Kwak, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwak graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kwak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Lynne Kwak MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristina L. Kwak practice?
- Dr. Kristina Kwak has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristina Kwak practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Christiansburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Allergists and Christiansburg Pediatricians.