A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Kwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Kwak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Kwak, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwak graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kwak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Wythe County Comm Hosp
- Kettering Medical Center Home Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Lynne Kwak MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristina L. Kwak practice?
- Dr. Kristina Kwak has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristina Kwak practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Christiansburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Allergists and Christiansburg Pediatricians.