A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Marchand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Marchand is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marchand
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marchand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Marchand, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchand graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Marchand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Marchand MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristina Marchand practice?
- Dr. Kristina Marchand has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristina Marchand practices Family Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Primary Care Doctors.