Dr. Kristina Marchand Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kristina Marchand?

October 19th, 2016

She's a bully

She is just a horrible person . Rude , will not take my health concerns seriously , rolls her eyes when I tell her my opinion on my health concerns. After years of being on maintenance medications from my previous dr. and doing well she changed 2 of my medications saying my previous doses were ridiculous , am now feeling awful ( lowered thyroid meds) and she says she doesn't think it's because of my dose change even tho that's exactly what it is. I've been on this medication for approximately 12 years and was doing good. I will not be her patient any more She is abusive . She seemed to have it in for me from the minute I met her. I accidentally gave her one star for bedside manner , it should have been zero .

June 2nd, 2016

I have seen her for several years, she always listens to everything I have to say and is very helpful in finding solutions. I've had multiple medical issues and she always works to find an answer to solve my problems, and follows up to be sure it's still working. My daughter is now a patient of hers, and I've had the same experience with her as well.

October 2nd, 2015

Dr Marchand and crew are nothing outside of excellent. :-)

January 12th, 2015

Told me that pain is normal, missed big issues.

September 4th, 2014

THE WORST

I have never met such a rude inconsiderate Dr EVER. I went in for my fingers hurting and neuro/muscular problems and all she does is talk to me about arthritis and my wrists! I never said anything about my wrist so you obviously weren't even caring or listening. I agree with all of the negative reviews about her. Horrible experience. I actually cried when she left because I felt emotionally assaulted like my concerns meant nothing. She didn't even say goodbye or give a closing statement she just walked out the door and the medical assistant came in and tried to make me feel a little better. Very sad to see people like this in family practice. Must not have been qualified for surgery or something because its obviously she hates her job. A lawyer would suit her much better because she doesn't care about her patients and just wants to run through patients as fast as she can. When I left I had a paper saying the things we went over and my concerns. NONE of which were true so I'm wondering where she got that information. If she reads these which I hope she does she needs to go into a other field or sit back and try and remember why you became a Dr in the first place. It should be more than just lining your pockets. If I wish it was classy to call her names on this because that's how inconsiderate and small she made me feel if that made sense.

April 11th, 2014

Had a very bad experience. Came to talk about my concerns, but she spent the whole time talking about something she wanted to talk about

February 21st, 2014

a good doctor

I am REALY glad I found a doctor who doesn't rush me out the door. She spends the time needed to examine and treat me. I like the fact that she remembers me and I don't have to repeat things from previous appointments. She listens and cares for her patients. She is a great doctor. I have recommended her to family and friends.

November 21st, 2013

VERY thorough!

Dr. Marchand is very caring and incredibly thorough. I cannot say enough about how much I appreciate and this doctor and her approach. She encourages you to assist with your own healthcare program and is positive about the use of natural products. I am very grateful I found her!

August 2nd, 2013

Nice doctor, very relaxing to be with her

Sad to see the bad reviews, but i never had issues with her,the most part is she is very very friendly. Her treAtment was fine , i can always reach her through my chart and she is very quick inreplying questions, i have recommended friends already.

February 1st, 2013

Dr. Marchand is always very friendly towards me. She always takes time with me, never rushes and makes sure all of my needs are met and my questions are answered. I believe she is very knowledgeable and manages my somewhat complicated health care needs very well. She, or her assistant follows up with me often. I have recommended her to family members and friends, alike.

May 16th, 2012

I love Dr. Marchand!

I've been a patient of Dr. Marchand's for several years now. I appreciate her candor, and she has always listened to all of my problems without interrupting or being rude. She always follows up with me, and has much patience when I ask tons of questions. My husband is also a patient of hers, and she has always gone above and beyond to ensure that we receive the care we deserve. When other doctors would tell me 'oh you just need to lose weight', or basically tell me my symptoms were in my head, Dr. Marchand ran tests and followed through to help me find a reason for the symptoms I was having. One of the best doctors I've seen in a long time.

March 30th, 2012

Dr Marchand is a great doctor

I would definitely refer Dr Marchand to anyone asking. Your visit with her will be on point to what you are seeing her for on a particular visit. She is thorough, compassionate, insightful, and easy to talk to.